See how they run
I just got a first hand explanation of why blind mice are called blind - because they actually are.
I was walking along when out of nowhere I feel this movement happening below my open footwear. Go to see, wat do I find? yup, this tiny rodent getting unintentionally squished by me. Before I could move my leg the fellow hysterically pierced me with its needle sharp teeth and made off into a hole nearby.

3 holes in my toe and 4 repressed badwords later I decided that maybe it would be good if I went to a doctor. Now daddy's little princess was looking at getting a tetanus shot for the work that blind mouse did on me, so I picked a doc where getting pricked and poked would be given as an option. Daddys little princess lived happily ever after.....till some other more mad even more dangerous animal bites me.

Making friends online is a neat way to spend time on the internet. Sometimes its even informative, like the amount of disc jockeys that used to be on my msgr list used to far exceed the number of real time friends I had at one time. One reason was that I wanted to learn the turntables to mix tracks. If I would' ve pursued the career, I would today be known to one and all (or at least to the people in my gully) as Dj Ivory.
It was a really cool concept at that time since I would be one of the very few female disc jockeys in India. Now of course there's Dj Pearl who was last seen on the He-Man show on Star One looking very funny doing a hula hoop with her neck :p
2 days and no rain, how sad! The clothes drying on the line however are not so sad.
I was walking along when out of nowhere I feel this movement happening below my open footwear. Go to see, wat do I find? yup, this tiny rodent getting unintentionally squished by me. Before I could move my leg the fellow hysterically pierced me with its needle sharp teeth and made off into a hole nearby.

3 holes in my toe and 4 repressed badwords later I decided that maybe it would be good if I went to a doctor. Now daddy's little princess was looking at getting a tetanus shot for the work that blind mouse did on me, so I picked a doc where getting pricked and poked would be given as an option. Daddys little princess lived happily ever after.....till some other more mad even more dangerous animal bites me.

Making friends online is a neat way to spend time on the internet. Sometimes its even informative, like the amount of disc jockeys that used to be on my msgr list used to far exceed the number of real time friends I had at one time. One reason was that I wanted to learn the turntables to mix tracks. If I would' ve pursued the career, I would today be known to one and all (or at least to the people in my gully) as Dj Ivory.
It was a really cool concept at that time since I would be one of the very few female disc jockeys in India. Now of course there's Dj Pearl who was last seen on the He-Man show on Star One looking very funny doing a hula hoop with her neck :p
2 days and no rain, how sad! The clothes drying on the line however are not so sad.

<< Home