The rain gods are doing it just right this year. One moment its pouring, the next its bright sunshine. And the breeze that blows following a heavy rainfall is perfect, like someone left an air-conditioned store wide open. I'm not even going to complain about being alone and missing out on spending this time with a 'special' someone.

Relationships to me are a blur. The best kinds are the ones couples have wherein you have to guess and then guess again whether they re together or not. I don't understand how it works and what it takes to make it till the end but if 16 and 19 yr olds can get it right there must be something they're doing (or not) and they should tell me.
Bro2 is having a bad time these days. A couple of days back he dropped his k750i in a bucket of water and it stopped workin till a mobile repairer fixed it. Yesterday he either misplaced his wallet or someone came en mi casa and took it.
Speaking abt cells, I've resumed looking for a new cell again. The SE W800i is well talked about and has expandable memory which I'm liking very much since I ll be using it to listen to music and click lots of snaps which I ll be putting up if I'm still here. Then there's also Nokia's 6280 which is one of the best phones around right now but I' m guessing thats because it's expensive.
Nokia 6280
"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."
-T.S. Eliot

Relationships to me are a blur. The best kinds are the ones couples have wherein you have to guess and then guess again whether they re together or not. I don't understand how it works and what it takes to make it till the end but if 16 and 19 yr olds can get it right there must be something they're doing (or not) and they should tell me.
Bro2 is having a bad time these days. A couple of days back he dropped his k750i in a bucket of water and it stopped workin till a mobile repairer fixed it. Yesterday he either misplaced his wallet or someone came en mi casa and took it.
Speaking abt cells, I've resumed looking for a new cell again. The SE W800i is well talked about and has expandable memory which I'm liking very much since I ll be using it to listen to music and click lots of snaps which I ll be putting up if I'm still here. Then there's also Nokia's 6280 which is one of the best phones around right now but I' m guessing thats because it's expensive.
Nokia 6280As you can see the cover surrounding the lens on the Sony Ericsson is quite big which would not be a good thing if one wanted to be discreet while taking pics.
Anyone know of any good phones I should be buying?
Anyone know of any good phones I should be buying?
"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."
-T.S. Eliot


<< Home