Later
Some days back I had a dream in which I climb a few stairs to a 1st floor empty apartment. I swing the door open and there's a baby tiger, a cute cub right in front of the entrance with bright orange and dark black stripes looking right at me with its big innocent eyes. I look back at it for quite some time and then tired of looking at it, go to one of the rooms inside the flat. A horde of white and off-white puppies come running towards me, some run past me playfully as if they'd been locked up all the while.

And so this blog brings itself to an end.
Its been great getting to know all of you (leaving the links intact). Mail me if you miss me too much.
Thanks for stopping by.


She said, "don't",
He said, "I will,
I'll even write in blood for you,
not mine but yours."

And so this blog brings itself to an end.
Its been great getting to know all of you (leaving the links intact). Mail me if you miss me too much.
Thanks for stopping by.


She said, "don't",
He said, "I will,
I'll even write in blood for you,
not mine but yours."

<< Home