Monday, May 08, 2006

One Two buckle my shoe

Life suddenly picked up a pace or 2 in the last couple of days. For someone who can spend very little time away from the computer, I didn't show any withdrawal symptoms, for which computer addicts anonymous members should be proud of me. I went shopping.


A Lakme Hairnext stall was up at the Inorbit mall which we (neices and me) weren't very aware of until this girl came up to us and said that it was a free hair makeover.





After about 20 minutes to half an hr of discussing who shud get their hair done, I sat my butt down on the black seat in front of the mirror with bright bulbs around it. After untangling my hair the girl, in a very tired and unenthusiastic tone informed me about what the range offered. I choose the Quick Silk product for her to use. She simply rubbed it in my hair and looked at me expecting a positive remark abt the wonders of what that product and she had just done. Just to be nice I said that my hair felt good.


We tried on a couple of tops, shoes and skirts, clicked some snaps, sat on furniture we didn't intend on buying, and then put everything back in place cuz we decided that the same merchandise cud be got at a lesser price at other places. I picked up something for my nails and the Siddharth-crazy neice picked up a Rang De Basanti cd with edited scenes(just about 4 or 5). We also got a taste of this new confetti icecream thats launched. As the name suggests its icecream shaped like confetti. It just melted in the mouth. nice.


I bought myself 2 pairs of normal wear shoes which look so good I wud've kept in a showcase to look at everyday. One has a black buckle on it and the other one is more like a neatly designed slipper on wedge heels.


My folks r back from gao which ends their 10 day May holidays. Myril had a heat stroke in Goa, so she's effectively on Glucon-D right now.




Sometimes I wonder why ppl make such a big deal if a person is housebound and not working or has any plans to get married too soon. Isnt taking care of the house an important thing? Thats work too but then its so underestimated. If only ppl realized how helpful it is to have things organized well so that they can find wat they want easily and without losing their minds.



Be like a diamond - precious and rare, not like a stone - found everywhere.
-words of wisdom from a slambook


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai