Feel the way I do
I woke up this morning with a call from an old college friend's sister asking for a number which I cudn't give her that instant cuz it was on the cell. I got 8 hrs of sleep but it was still a little hard to get up considering I slept at 2 a.m last night watching t.v. I told her I'd call back.
Calling back I cud hear a bunch of kids in the background. As she answered the phone and continued talkin, it was a bit surprising to know that this was the same girl who called abt a month ago sounding very confident to ask abt wat I use on my hair. She sounded more derided and helpless this time and I didn't have the heart to interupt as she shared abt how married life sucked.
She talked abt how tough it is to take care of the home and mischievous children all day who don't know to behave(home and children). All children are retarded according to me, but thats another post.
For someone who's worked for 10 years and then stayed at home to raise children it must b quite hard, and to top it all the woman has to put up with a hubby who doesn't pay attention to her. She thinks he may be having an affair. I saw this guy at her brother's wedding and it wud b dumbfounding if any girl had an extra-marital affair with him unless they had really low self-esteem or had bad judgement of men. Sometimes I wonder why ppl stick to their partners even though they dont love them.
They had an arranged marriage and the regret was apparent. I was warned or rather advised not to ever marry a 'shippie' and always check on the family background of the person before tying the knot.
The call had to b abruptly ended thanks to some screaming shorties in the background.

<< Home