Why don't u call me?
This Firefox is pretty cool...

The online version, however isn't so cool. The latest version (1.5) is not compatible with a lot of sites and its pretty frustruating if u don't use any other browser.
The weekend was spent catching up with wat's new in ppl's lives, over the phone. Some ppl have changed, some r the same, some r still a bit mysterious and others still give instructions on how to run ur life.

I m back to what I'm good at - being at home. I still get grief for quitting the job but it passes, thanks to some very encouraging friends.
Now that the season is officially changed, its time for a new haircut/ color job. Any excuse will do as long as I get to update my look :)
"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person."
-Vi Putnam

The online version, however isn't so cool. The latest version (1.5) is not compatible with a lot of sites and its pretty frustruating if u don't use any other browser.
The weekend was spent catching up with wat's new in ppl's lives, over the phone. Some ppl have changed, some r the same, some r still a bit mysterious and others still give instructions on how to run ur life.

I m back to what I'm good at - being at home. I still get grief for quitting the job but it passes, thanks to some very encouraging friends.
Now that the season is officially changed, its time for a new haircut/ color job. Any excuse will do as long as I get to update my look :)
"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person."
-Vi Putnam

<< Home