Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bye bye 'love'

And so after the little goodbye talk, I left office yesterday taking along a little work with me. So I can't say that I'm effectively out of work right now. Besides, I m still there as a shopper. When ppl start sounding concerned and ask "so, wat r u doing now that u re not working", I can always say "oh, I'm working as a freelancer."



Wardrobe malfunction? Maybe. Maybe not.


Ok guys stop with those kinda thoughts.


Read SwB and Vaibhav's take on the model at the Lakme fashion show. Ppl abroad and not from India will b wondering wat the fuss is all abt.

Spoke to Vibe on Sunday and am glad to know we re cool. Travelling in Mumbai can be so noisy and to top it, bad reception makes u want to simply hang up rather than continue with the 'ha, wat? i cant hear u?'


Now that I have time on my hands, maybe I shud start doing something worthwhile. Like start stitching again, finish studying or get married or something.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai