Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Take a look around

Its becoming increasingly difficult to understand wat normal is. Everywhere u see theres acting, lying and deception. watever happened to 'wat u see is wat u get'?

Thankfully friends always show up out of the blues to inject u with a dose of reality. Bumped into Rach and her guy Ryan near Kalapi. Shes the one person from college I was so looking forward to meeting like this. I was so surprised to see her I even forgot her name. She also took a few seconds before realising it was me.


We talked for a while and Rach informed me they were waiting for my embarassment to show up. And by embarassment I meant a guy I was crushing on in college but didn't know he was friends with a friend of my friend who told him about it.



Worship Me (Slave Driver) is on a roll in trying to remind everyone in the office who is higher authority. She's doling out a lot of useless work in the process and intends to make life hell for everyone under her. It's like I can read her mind. The 'divide and rule' concept is being steadfastly used in talking with us separately now that she knows we have each other's backs.

High Decibel and Temporary Insanity seem to have some resentment against me. It may be due to the current working arrangement I have with Worship Me wherein I work for half a day and get paid accordingly. Why they feel that way I don't know cuz they re being paid more than me, and I finish all my work by the time its noon anyways.



The rest of my month will be spent training my replacement to do my job. as soon as we get one that is.


Oh look i got an email. It says: You have just been KISSED! Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you. something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life. if you break this chain u will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 10yrs. Send this to 10people in 15minutes.

Now I dont believe in this shit but it cud b true considering that everyone in a relationship has ever had a problem. So i guess the solution is don't have a relationship at all. No relationship, no problems, right? Boy, do I regret knowing that person who sent me that forward... i mean if that person really was a true friend wudnt they want me not to b cursed knowing that I may actually have a life.



Happy Womens Day.....or watever that means.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai