Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sin and repent

Father says the season of Lent is upon us and therefore we need to give something up . I think Sweebs said he was gonna give up blogging for the time-being and then deleted that post where he said that and continued blogging. some things u just cant give up :)

So wat is it you're giving up? I'm been able to decide wat, so once u tell me maybe i ll get some kinda inspiration from that.




Went to Inox accompanying Bro4 and spotted this woman who very nearly resembled Salma Hayek. I cudn't help but stare though I knew it wasn't her. She in turn pulled a face at me so I stopped, but was still so amazed at the resemblance.


We then went to 'The Loot', opposite Marine Lines station where u get clothes at discounted rates. I'm talking Levis, Lee Cooper, Diesel, Sketchers here. While Bro was off in the guys section with his bud, I was left in my own happy little land surrounded by clothes, more clothes and bags, when this guy comes up to me and asks if he can help me (he didn't work there). And at that very moment i thought to myself 'how come no good looking guys r forthcoming like this?'

I said I wud be able to help myself but he just stood there. Pretending to browse through the rest of the skirt section I made my way subtely out of there and into the Men's section where family was. I felt safer and hoped this guy wud leave soon although I dont think he wud've harmed me in any way.

I won't call this eve teasing but what do u call it when someone u dont want to talk to comes up to u to chat? it was as uncomfortable as that guy on the train in the gents compartment, but i was actually scared of this store guy. He looked big and had a big mop of brown hair making him look somewhat like a mad scientist.


Finally went to Finale, that new coffee shop in Mazagaon. Best friend thinks its a waste of money and not that great. I m gonna go back and try some more of the stuff there. If nothing else it can always be a great place to just hang out and meet friends.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai