Screw, the bunny
How is one supposed to react when one receives a gift they d rather not have? wat abt if that gift is something as useless and clutter-adding as a stuffed toy? I dunno.
One of my brothers gave me a big stuffed rabbit for my 21st bday and I can see it collecting dust from where I m seated. He meant well but something in gold, silver or diamonds would have been better appreciated. I tried to like it by cuddling with the bunny at bedtime or putting it in clear view of all guests to the house, but it didnt help. Its still waiting for a trip to the dry cleaners as of this moment. Bro3 can be quite skilled at gift-giving at times. The last time he got me a vanity case which I don't use much but love to bits.

Some ppl are so darn good when it comes to shopping u d wonder if they got inside ur head and found out wat u need and want at that moment. And then there are those souls who r so clueless, they pick up the most generic of items they can get their hands on..things like photo frames, vases, body sprays, etc.
The best presents are the customized one - u know, the kinds where an assortment of goodies are placed together in one box and u have no idea abt it. Other well thought of gifts constitute of being fairly expensive, useful, something u can maybe show off or pleasantly surprising the gifted.
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
One of my brothers gave me a big stuffed rabbit for my 21st bday and I can see it collecting dust from where I m seated. He meant well but something in gold, silver or diamonds would have been better appreciated. I tried to like it by cuddling with the bunny at bedtime or putting it in clear view of all guests to the house, but it didnt help. Its still waiting for a trip to the dry cleaners as of this moment. Bro3 can be quite skilled at gift-giving at times. The last time he got me a vanity case which I don't use much but love to bits.

Some ppl are so darn good when it comes to shopping u d wonder if they got inside ur head and found out wat u need and want at that moment. And then there are those souls who r so clueless, they pick up the most generic of items they can get their hands on..things like photo frames, vases, body sprays, etc.
The best presents are the customized one - u know, the kinds where an assortment of goodies are placed together in one box and u have no idea abt it. Other well thought of gifts constitute of being fairly expensive, useful, something u can maybe show off or pleasantly surprising the gifted.
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

<< Home