Saturday, March 04, 2006

R.I.P.

My mind can lay at rest for sometime now. I m finally satisfied with wat I ve done here. I hope the new template works for everyone.

Here I am at Zee's wedding - I wore something that tried to pass itself off as a dress. Wonder if it worked. Bridesmaids pics of the wedding in Goa are still pending.


Something that always make me think is how when ppl die they all die in a line, and if they dont, nobody does. At funerals, there are ppl who r truly hurt by their loss and there are those who pretend - maybe for sympathy or because they are worried about wat others may say if they don't. Either ways one can tell a fake apart cuz u can barely sympathise with them. The real mourners sadness is so strong that they compel u to want to cry with them.

I m not as curious as I shud be about wat happens to a person when they die. Is it really possible for a soul to be trapped on earth? Do these souls have the ability to think? Are they around us?

My youngest brother enjoys telling ghost stories and he tells them at the most inappropriate times like when its most possible to have a heart attack or stroke. For example, past midnight on the empty winding roads of Goa surrounded by nothing resembling civilization. They re pretty lame actually and if u re not alone or in the dark u may laugh at the narrations.


On a similar note, I ve heard the sound of digging outside my room while back in gao a year back. It was so scary that even after covering my ears with a pillow I cudnt sleep and had to move into my parents room. Did I mention I was alone in my room?




"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
-George Gordon Byron,


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai