Friday, March 03, 2006

Many rivers to cross

There. Isnt this better? Its a lot more easier to read my posts now. Anyways, I m open to suggestions on how my new template should be or wat new features u d like to see here, as long as its not something unoriginal and commonplace. Considering that u are on my blog first off signifies that you re not so ur ideas wont be either, so keep em coming.


A typical house in Goa

I m not the only employee to have shed some tears under the office roof now. Somehow I feel stronger cuz I used to think I was weak for crying earlier, but wat did I know? I was mood-swinging. Maybe that theory put forth by Sweebie's friends girlfriend was right afterall.


Did u know that even as u re seated in front of the computer, you re exposed to damage similar to the kind caused by the suns rays. Therefore one has to wear sunscreen even when watching illegal downloads or sending someone a mail, if u bother about skin care. See, I told you ignorance is bliss.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai