Its a dog eat dog world
When one person says it, you don't believe it, but if more and more ppl tell you the same thing there probably may be some truth in it. First, my mother like any other worried parent thinks I'm too thin (am not), then friends say I'm impossible to take out to a restaurant, and of course Mama Bear and others at work say they haven't actually seen me ever eat, and now sis-in-law wants me to send a recent pic of myself to see the chubby cheeks that I told her I now have(I do).

So from now on there's going to be a conscious effort on my part to put things into my tummy, edible things of course.
Research shows that when u talk to plants they grow faster. Keeping that theory in mind, even the human body should work that way, so I put that rationale to the test and tried talking to my chest but it didn't really work :P

Boy, its getting hotter each day. All those juicewalas and soft drink shops r going to b making some easy money now that its finally Summer. The best thing abt this season is you can wear watever.
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
-Alexander Smith

So from now on there's going to be a conscious effort on my part to put things into my tummy, edible things of course.
Research shows that when u talk to plants they grow faster. Keeping that theory in mind, even the human body should work that way, so I put that rationale to the test and tried talking to my chest but it didn't really work :P

Boy, its getting hotter each day. All those juicewalas and soft drink shops r going to b making some easy money now that its finally Summer. The best thing abt this season is you can wear watever.
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
-Alexander Smith

<< Home