Friday, March 17, 2006

I ll be ready

Went to Beauty centre at Fort and got somewhat confused there. Since the place has undergone some major renovations there are now 3 floors to the place and it looks like a haven for beauticians. I m rediscovering the make up I already own, so no more new pretty things pour moi.



Worship Me is flying out of India. Thats bad cuz I was just learning to like her. She ll b back next week. The woman gave me some pretty condescending looks when I left office today. That, btw is how she gets her high dose of confidence - by putting others down or making them feel inferior in any way she can.



Today is one of those days when I feel very practical. No day dreams. Just the real world to deal with. I thought about calling him and then realised that maybe its just an obsession. No one can love someone they havent even actually met or talked to right? Thats wat I thought. But the whole idea of that actually happening is downright fascinating to me. What if he really still likes me back. I want to know wat my chances r so this has to be done. Can someone please lend me their guts? :)


Wish me all the luck I ll need.




To cultivate the sacredness of each day, live to give.
-The Monk who Sold his Ferrari.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai