Girlfriend!
You know those women who give out a ear-piercing shreak when they bump into friends they haven't seen in a while? I was that woman today. Somehow I landed outside Sophias and was so expecting to run into an acquaintance or teacher, but didnt unfortunately. I had to make a detour before even reaching the entrance gate. From a distance I could see a sprinkling of guys waiting for their girls to come out. A feeling of sadness crept over for a while, and then relief.
Apparently the budget sucks. Mom said that the price of milk is going to increase by 2 rupees.

Sometimes we re better off being ignorant. I was placed in front of this mirror under a blue light that highlighted every possible flaw present on my mug. I was analysed as having mild photo damage. That means damage caused by the suns rays on my skin. I m hating this part of growing older. Before entering the place I felt so confident about my looks but on leaving I felt just the opposite. Yeah, ignorance is bliss.

Temporary Insanity and High Decibel are become very good friends, but I m disturbingly not affected by them. Disturbing because they could be talking evil things abt me when I m not around which I m now sure of. But it doesnt bother me...maybe they think I m indifferent.
T.I was at J.P Morgan where she wud get paid about 35000, so she was cribbing about Slave Driver not even paying up for basic things like travel and phone costs. High Decibel and Temporary Insanity are exasperated by Mama Bear, but hanging around just so that they can complete a year or more to show on their resumes. This chica (Read: yours truly) is outta there.
"Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
-Kahlil Gibran.
Apparently the budget sucks. Mom said that the price of milk is going to increase by 2 rupees.

Sometimes we re better off being ignorant. I was placed in front of this mirror under a blue light that highlighted every possible flaw present on my mug. I was analysed as having mild photo damage. That means damage caused by the suns rays on my skin. I m hating this part of growing older. Before entering the place I felt so confident about my looks but on leaving I felt just the opposite. Yeah, ignorance is bliss.

Temporary Insanity and High Decibel are become very good friends, but I m disturbingly not affected by them. Disturbing because they could be talking evil things abt me when I m not around which I m now sure of. But it doesnt bother me...maybe they think I m indifferent.
T.I was at J.P Morgan where she wud get paid about 35000, so she was cribbing about Slave Driver not even paying up for basic things like travel and phone costs. High Decibel and Temporary Insanity are exasperated by Mama Bear, but hanging around just so that they can complete a year or more to show on their resumes. This chica (Read: yours truly) is outta there.
"Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
-Kahlil Gibran.

<< Home