Crash Boom Bang
Yesterday was not a good day to be at work. Pour moi at least. That theory works perfectly in my life as it does in everyone else's - 'if something has to go wrong it will.' And here I was hoping that my last few days would go by smoothly.
Worship Me pulled me up for some errors made on a report. I admit I made a mistake, but how right on target can u get when everyone from office is seated right in front of u chitchatting away expecting u to ignore them and carry on with wat u re doing to perfection. I almost tore my hair out, and i guess the new recruit was watching me so she was trying hard not to hassle me any further.

Since the company has now completed 1 yr in India, we re gonna celebrate by going out for dinner and a movie. I saw a bit of Crash and the whole of TransAmerica, and Being Cyrus, ppl say is not that good, so we ll have to check the papers to see wat else is on.
Thinking of putting up some music here. Anyone have any preferences? Holler out requests.
When you love someone, you more than just tolerate them.
Worship Me pulled me up for some errors made on a report. I admit I made a mistake, but how right on target can u get when everyone from office is seated right in front of u chitchatting away expecting u to ignore them and carry on with wat u re doing to perfection. I almost tore my hair out, and i guess the new recruit was watching me so she was trying hard not to hassle me any further.

Since the company has now completed 1 yr in India, we re gonna celebrate by going out for dinner and a movie. I saw a bit of Crash and the whole of TransAmerica, and Being Cyrus, ppl say is not that good, so we ll have to check the papers to see wat else is on.
Thinking of putting up some music here. Anyone have any preferences? Holler out requests.
When you love someone, you more than just tolerate them.

<< Home