Bhagwan deta hai toh chappal phaad ke deta hai !
Yesterday saw me do some shopping. It also saw the footpaths of Worli and Fort opposite Crawford mkt. vastly improved. They were actually shining what with sunlight hitting the surface. The footpath on Gokhale road however sucks. It does. First mistake: wearing stiletto-like heels to work. Second mistake: walking where I shouldnt have.
I stepped into a crack in the sidewalk that was kinda non-existent and barely noticeable. I picked up my foot and along with that my shoe (but naturally) and next thing you know it gets defaced. The surface got scraped away and now I can't wear them again. 1200 rupees shoes, and can't wear them again! They got useless just like that.
I stepped into a crack in the sidewalk that was kinda non-existent and barely noticeable. I picked up my foot and along with that my shoe (but naturally) and next thing you know it gets defaced. The surface got scraped away and now I can't wear them again. 1200 rupees shoes, and can't wear them again! They got useless just like that.

<< Home