Va te Faire
Today passed by surprisingly soon. I think it had something to do with Slave Driver out of our way for once. Shes not that bad though. In fact she s pretty helpful in getting things going, except that sometimes she can really crack the whip on our already sore butts. I feel bad for poor Temporary Insanity - shes been working non-stop for more than a week now.

I m sure everyone at some point has wondered this - why do guys stare at female crotches? I mean its not like something is going to suddenly happen, unlike the male crotch where some action is likely to be seen if u look at the right time. Its fun if u have 2-3 friends along when this is witnessed. Now, i know wat u re thinking- 'horny chick', right? (Not that I m denying it:D) but look at it as being fair to the so called not so fair sex (wonder who the hell came up with that term)
Speaking of sex, ppl do really stupid things to pleasure themselves. Putting ur thing in a vacumm cleaner hose for one thing, and switching it on not knowing that there r fan blades inside. ouch!
"Assumptions allow the best in life to pass you by."
-John Sales

I m sure everyone at some point has wondered this - why do guys stare at female crotches? I mean its not like something is going to suddenly happen, unlike the male crotch where some action is likely to be seen if u look at the right time. Its fun if u have 2-3 friends along when this is witnessed. Now, i know wat u re thinking- 'horny chick', right? (Not that I m denying it:D) but look at it as being fair to the so called not so fair sex (wonder who the hell came up with that term)
Speaking of sex, ppl do really stupid things to pleasure themselves. Putting ur thing in a vacumm cleaner hose for one thing, and switching it on not knowing that there r fan blades inside. ouch!
"Assumptions allow the best in life to pass you by."
-John Sales

<< Home