Take me higher
I got a new title to the blog in case u didnt noticed. Random weirdness just wasnt 'me' enough.
I did a shop today and I m so sure everybody knew why I was there cuz ppl were going way out of their way to make me comfortable. Evrything was so wonderfully clean. Except the bathroom flush not working everything else was quite alright. If only I' d remembered the name of this one really grating-on-my-nerves employee, he d be so dead. Next time I ll take someone along - it ll make things easier for me to notice.

Slave Driver announced to everyone that I was leaving. I have to treat everyone to a farewell on tuesday even though she s not letting me go till I leave for Sharjah and she has someone to take my place. Apparently we ll work out a way for me to come in for half a day and get paid accordingly. She still insists on getting someone with a background in journalism. I already feel bad for the person who ll take my place.
Apparently, to have an ICICI account at least 5000/- needs to be kept as a deposit in that account. That kinda sucks considering that I have to open one. Bro2 says that since the company is insisting on it, they should open it for me and I wudnt even have to keep any money in it.
"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."
-Albert Camus
I did a shop today and I m so sure everybody knew why I was there cuz ppl were going way out of their way to make me comfortable. Evrything was so wonderfully clean. Except the bathroom flush not working everything else was quite alright. If only I' d remembered the name of this one really grating-on-my-nerves employee, he d be so dead. Next time I ll take someone along - it ll make things easier for me to notice.
Slave Driver announced to everyone that I was leaving. I have to treat everyone to a farewell on tuesday even though she s not letting me go till I leave for Sharjah and she has someone to take my place. Apparently we ll work out a way for me to come in for half a day and get paid accordingly. She still insists on getting someone with a background in journalism. I already feel bad for the person who ll take my place.
Apparently, to have an ICICI account at least 5000/- needs to be kept as a deposit in that account. That kinda sucks considering that I have to open one. Bro2 says that since the company is insisting on it, they should open it for me and I wudnt even have to keep any money in it.
"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."
-Albert Camus

<< Home