Sugar pie, honey plum.
Today must have been a shub din to get married. Lots of wedding cars were seen on the roads while going and coming from work. Some ppl going to a wedding sure looked like they were having a blast dancing in front of the grooms horse.
I m sure everyone wud agree with me when I say how cliched it sounds when ppl make a big deal abt cards and teddy bears received and given on Valentines day. Doesn't everyone know by now that the day is just an excuse for Archies and Hallmark to cash in on love, yada yada yada, or how Shiv Sena ppl should be avoided if u re a couple?
So whats the one thing u wud want to get from ur girl/guy if u have one or in a weird way 'have' one?
I read an interesting but disturbing piece of article which said that in order for a woman to like a guy, he should not be nice to her. Thats not saying that he should mistreat her, but he should have somewhat of an attitude.
"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
I m sure everyone wud agree with me when I say how cliched it sounds when ppl make a big deal abt cards and teddy bears received and given on Valentines day. Doesn't everyone know by now that the day is just an excuse for Archies and Hallmark to cash in on love, yada yada yada, or how Shiv Sena ppl should be avoided if u re a couple?
So whats the one thing u wud want to get from ur girl/guy if u have one or in a weird way 'have' one?
I read an interesting but disturbing piece of article which said that in order for a woman to like a guy, he should not be nice to her. Thats not saying that he should mistreat her, but he should have somewhat of an attitude.
"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

<< Home