Smokin'
Done. Now its time to face repercussions.
At last I got the right time and the courage to tell her that I m leaving. Just too many reasons not to stay back. The long hours put in are clearly visible on me. I m so burned out by the end of the day that I hardly care if Britney Spears drove around with a baby on her lap or even if a dog came up to me and pissed on my leg!
My LIC friend must have got a clue when he tried to call me since I havent been showing up for lunch for the past few days. Being obligated to ppl just aint my thing.

PPl at work were talking about Seema from McDonalds who apparently smokes 'now'. They were surprised to see her light up a ciggie, since she didn't look like a chain smoker. I met her once and quite liked her...she had this take-charge attitude u cudnt miss.
Its strange that this talk came up considering I ve been kinda tempted to light up myself. But it wudnt be worth it cuz I d be doing it for all the wrong reasons.
"You laugh at me cuz I m different, but I laugh at ya ll cuz you're all the same."
At last I got the right time and the courage to tell her that I m leaving. Just too many reasons not to stay back. The long hours put in are clearly visible on me. I m so burned out by the end of the day that I hardly care if Britney Spears drove around with a baby on her lap or even if a dog came up to me and pissed on my leg!
My LIC friend must have got a clue when he tried to call me since I havent been showing up for lunch for the past few days. Being obligated to ppl just aint my thing.

PPl at work were talking about Seema from McDonalds who apparently smokes 'now'. They were surprised to see her light up a ciggie, since she didn't look like a chain smoker. I met her once and quite liked her...she had this take-charge attitude u cudnt miss.
Its strange that this talk came up considering I ve been kinda tempted to light up myself. But it wudnt be worth it cuz I d be doing it for all the wrong reasons.
"You laugh at me cuz I m different, but I laugh at ya ll cuz you're all the same."


<< Home