Give me Novacaine
Life is become one really extended span of an excruciating toothache. The kind where you either have to pull out the tooth, stand the pain or take medication for temporarily relief. Working life makes you perceive everything contradistinctly(yeah, I use big words now:D)
Evryone and everything has a purpose now and u re meant to exploit wherever u can. Why cant we rewind and just go back to good 'ol college or school days when life was so much simpler?
I ve been tagged by Sangita, :
Target: Male
1- should make me want to be a better person
2- should be equal to me and not give me a superiority/inferiority complex.
3- should not give me reason to hesitate about going public with our relationship.
4- has to have a humorous side and not be afraid to show it, at the right place and right time of course.
5- should not have any qualms abt getting a earring or tattoo if he doesnt already have one. Guys with earrings are hot...well, most of them.
6- should be well groomed and stand out in a crowd for the right reasons.
7- should be well-liked by his friends and acquaintances.
8- if he 's very good looking he should not have any airs or be conscious about his looks all the time.
....now ya ll know why I dont have a guy :)
I m kinda lazy to tag anyone else right now, but i ll do it anyways since the rules say I should, but rules are meant to be bent and broken like the chica said, so I ll just tag a couple of ppl for now.
I tag Sweebie, Miko, Arjun and Vaibhav (links to left, ppl)
"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, maybe they got hungry and went to the canteen."
Evryone and everything has a purpose now and u re meant to exploit wherever u can. Why cant we rewind and just go back to good 'ol college or school days when life was so much simpler?
Target: Male
1- should make me want to be a better person
2- should be equal to me and not give me a superiority/inferiority complex.
3- should not give me reason to hesitate about going public with our relationship.
4- has to have a humorous side and not be afraid to show it, at the right place and right time of course.
5- should not have any qualms abt getting a earring or tattoo if he doesnt already have one. Guys with earrings are hot...well, most of them.
6- should be well groomed and stand out in a crowd for the right reasons.
7- should be well-liked by his friends and acquaintances.
8- if he 's very good looking he should not have any airs or be conscious about his looks all the time.
....now ya ll know why I dont have a guy :)
I m kinda lazy to tag anyone else right now, but i ll do it anyways since the rules say I should, but rules are meant to be bent and broken like the chica said, so I ll just tag a couple of ppl for now.
I tag Sweebie, Miko, Arjun and Vaibhav (links to left, ppl)
"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, maybe they got hungry and went to the canteen."

<< Home