Desperado
The better part of today (read: noon and evening) was spent watching as much Desperate housewives as I could. Have to say, life on Wisteria lane is pretty engrossing although I had my doubts abt it at first when Star World started airing it. Going by the ads, I thought 'yet another show that ll make me uncomfortably uncomfortable watching it in front of my parents.' So this was one program that was always skipped without much thought, and everytime anyone gave the show some flak I felt good considering I didnt know wat was going on in the first place.
Jesse Metcalfe
Jesse MetcalfeHave to watch the rest of the parts tmrw. Dying to know how Bree will handle knowing that her son is gay or will her husband know that Gabrielle was having an affair with John (see pic above) Most of all I want to know who is Dana and where is she.
My cablewala showed Zinda some days back, and the day before, Neal and Niki (nonsense movie) . Fingers crossed hoping for Taxi 9211 to be shown on cable soon. I know thats not good for the film industry and all, but then they dont really care abt us so we shudnt feel too bad for them.
My cablewala showed Zinda some days back, and the day before, Neal and Niki (nonsense movie) . Fingers crossed hoping for Taxi 9211 to be shown on cable soon. I know thats not good for the film industry and all, but then they dont really care abt us so we shudnt feel too bad for them.
Lynette: My babysitter joined the witness relocation program.

<< Home