She doesn't eat
VLCC ruined someone's hair. The woman spent nearly 7000 rs. ( I dished out less than 2000 for the same thing) for a hair straightening process and ended up looking like a mix breed doggie with hair extensions. Poor woman. you ll feel especially sorry for her if u saw her before pics.
Sagar was voted out of Indian Idol. He started crying when it was announced. I don't really watch the program but I think he s cute.
I haven't had the time or inspiration to eat food today. Mama Bear was at her usual doing the best she could to make sure both of us coworkers were on her side and not on each others.
Time and tide wait for no man. Obviously.
Sagar was voted out of Indian Idol. He started crying when it was announced. I don't really watch the program but I think he s cute.
I haven't had the time or inspiration to eat food today. Mama Bear was at her usual doing the best she could to make sure both of us coworkers were on her side and not on each others.
Time and tide wait for no man. Obviously.


<< Home