Oh fuck!
Thats what the guys on the bus said when the bus hit a speed bump at a high speed.
The Palio, bro and myril
I was gonna name the post 'Numb Encore' since I ve been listening to it from the past 2 days, but thought that this wud be more appropriate since I ve been recently noticing ppl using language like that. I find it funny when ppl say it cuz it sounds 'cute' when some nuts say it at the most inappropriate times and out of the blue.
I was left alone in the office again and I m beginning to get the creeps hearing sounds of a lift going up and down in the building nearby and msg alerts on a cellphone, although there were none on mine when i checked. Later I realised that it was another cell that Colleague had left behind

A MAN WAS SLEEPING IN HIS HOUSE. SUDDENLY YAMRAJ APPEARED & SAID, "GO OUT & ENJOY. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS."
HE DID SO & MET WITH AN ACCIDENT & DIED.
ON THE WAY TO HEAVEN IS HELL... SAW YAMRAJ WHISTLING AND RELAXING. HE ASKED YAMRAJ, “WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?”
"SORRY SON, APPRAISAL TIME, HAD TO ACHIEVE TARGETS..."
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.

<< Home