Bonny and Clyde
My elderly citizen friends took it quite personally when I didn't show up at 1 p.m for lunch these couple past days. I ran into them yesterday as they were about to leave and one of them said that he thought he was a bore and thats why i was avoiding them.
I was going through some of the old comments and noticed that bloggers dont check back to see whether i ve answered whats been asked and I ve also missed seeing some comments when i made new posts, like one by Sangita where she talked abt being obsessed abt the white wedding dress. Well, girl, theres no such thing as an obsession in regard to that. It very much lives up to all the worship. I try on my sister-in-law's tiara whenever I get the chance:) Will try to put up a pic of it when i get the time.

I spoke to Clyde today after a long time. Too bad that he s shorter than me, but it wudnt make a difference anyways.
The Vibe has a cold so no movie for us tommorow. Maybe I ll go shopping after work ends. I ve been thinking abt him while at work and while i was doing that today he called. The bugger is home sick with a stuffy nose.
Spoke to a couple of Mystery Shoppers also today, was quite fun. dont ask me what i was doing talking to them- i cant say.
How steady is your hand on the mouse !??
What friends are.
I was going through some of the old comments and noticed that bloggers dont check back to see whether i ve answered whats been asked and I ve also missed seeing some comments when i made new posts, like one by Sangita where she talked abt being obsessed abt the white wedding dress. Well, girl, theres no such thing as an obsession in regard to that. It very much lives up to all the worship. I try on my sister-in-law's tiara whenever I get the chance:) Will try to put up a pic of it when i get the time.

I spoke to Clyde today after a long time. Too bad that he s shorter than me, but it wudnt make a difference anyways.
The Vibe has a cold so no movie for us tommorow. Maybe I ll go shopping after work ends. I ve been thinking abt him while at work and while i was doing that today he called. The bugger is home sick with a stuffy nose.
Spoke to a couple of Mystery Shoppers also today, was quite fun. dont ask me what i was doing talking to them- i cant say.
How steady is your hand on the mouse !??
What friends are.

<< Home