Baada Bing Baada Boom!
As the new recruit joins us I m established as the smallest employee in the Indian company whichever way u look at it, and I have to bear bad jokes like, "You shud personalize ur desk, I wont mind even if u get teddy bears.
Wonder how much I ll be paid this time.
Didnt run into my LIC friends today or yesterday due to work. High Decibel came to work today even though her leave started yesterday. Thanks to the new recruit her sweeter side was noticed. She was training the woman since she did the same thing. I m just happy to have someone in the office who ll talk to me about something other than work.
This saturday sees me catching a movie with the script writer. We re going to see Hong Kong......or maybe its King Kong:)
Wonder how much I ll be paid this time.
Didnt run into my LIC friends today or yesterday due to work. High Decibel came to work today even though her leave started yesterday. Thanks to the new recruit her sweeter side was noticed. She was training the woman since she did the same thing. I m just happy to have someone in the office who ll talk to me about something other than work.
This saturday sees me catching a movie with the script writer. We re going to see Hong Kong......or maybe its King Kong:)

<< Home