Sleighbells ring - are u listening?
Went out to look for a Christmas outfit and shoes on Sunday, and came back with a scratched toenail thanks to this bike that went over my foot. I m okay but the rider looked pretty stunned. His backseat companion mumbled something that sounded like 'dekh ke chalo bhai'. I m not a bhai so I guess he wasn't talkin to moi.
Black dresses were all over the place so I know what color to avoid. Wish I had a camera phone. I cud put pics here, esp. of this one dhinchak outfit I tried on just for the heck of it. I have a feeling its gonna be used for item numbers in the future. It was almost backless (spaghetti strap strings across the back) and short with frills thrown in here and there.

Congrats on ur new 6600 Sangita.
The 7270 is one of my faves as far as looks are concerned. I hear the features r not all that hot but I like flip phones. I also like the 6101.
Continued my search for a dress today and had to explain to most shopkeepers that a dress is not the same as a top and pant or salwar suit. It's always one-piece like this:

Met this guy at Phoenix Mills called Sean...pretty nice fellow working at Good Earth, but he looked quite old for his age. Maybe he was just tired.
Tourists r all over the place these days. Wonder whats so special in Mumbai right now.
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."
Black dresses were all over the place so I know what color to avoid. Wish I had a camera phone. I cud put pics here, esp. of this one dhinchak outfit I tried on just for the heck of it. I have a feeling its gonna be used for item numbers in the future. It was almost backless (spaghetti strap strings across the back) and short with frills thrown in here and there.

Congrats on ur new 6600 Sangita.
The 7270 is one of my faves as far as looks are concerned. I hear the features r not all that hot but I like flip phones. I also like the 6101.
Continued my search for a dress today and had to explain to most shopkeepers that a dress is not the same as a top and pant or salwar suit. It's always one-piece like this:

Met this guy at Phoenix Mills called Sean...pretty nice fellow working at Good Earth, but he looked quite old for his age. Maybe he was just tired.
Tourists r all over the place these days. Wonder whats so special in Mumbai right now.
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."


<< Home