Shake Chilli
Had some interesting thoughts again but can't remember most of them ever since she said those words - "Excellent" "The best". I already knew but it felt gud hearing the boss say it.
The Big Bear is comin in on monday and since I didnt help out with any of the organising work I was going to say, "can I help with anything? maybe give the boss a welcome by doing an item number for him?"And I remembered the diva move Phoebe used on Chandler.lol...Good thing I didnt vocalise those thoughts, they d be in splits.
Why do those Chinese fast food joints always put in chilli in the soups I order I dunno. And that too they cut it up so fine that u cant even take it out but its enough to make ur mouth burn.
Some ppl look more like monkeys than others. Then there are some ppl who act more like monkeys than others. I ate a banana at work today but cudn't get enough.
If u think you (are a) can, you (are a) can
The Big Bear is comin in on monday and since I didnt help out with any of the organising work I was going to say, "can I help with anything? maybe give the boss a welcome by doing an item number for him?"And I remembered the diva move Phoebe used on Chandler.lol...Good thing I didnt vocalise those thoughts, they d be in splits.
Why do those Chinese fast food joints always put in chilli in the soups I order I dunno. And that too they cut it up so fine that u cant even take it out but its enough to make ur mouth burn.
Some ppl look more like monkeys than others. Then there are some ppl who act more like monkeys than others. I ate a banana at work today but cudn't get enough.
If u think you (are a) can, you (are a) can

<< Home