Goldilocks,the 3 bears and a diet plan.
So I met the Big bear today and he s older than I thought but quite friendly and didn't have any airs plus he had these light-dark blue eyes which reminded me of Mauritius. They ordered a Pizza for lunch and wondered if I might join them. I ve eaten abt 2 Pizzas in my entire life and eating a 3rd one heads my list of things not to do.

Just noticed that my brothers sound like Beavis and Butthead when they re together watching a comedy serial/movie and laughing.

May write an article soon depending on how the thing at Zenzi goes.
So sad that Christmas will be spent in Goa with all the aunties. But the wedding may turn out well considering there are 7 bridesmaids and 7 best men. I just found out I m one of them- the bridesmaids that is.
I m not in love, its just a phase that I m goin thru :)

Just noticed that my brothers sound like Beavis and Butthead when they re together watching a comedy serial/movie and laughing.

May write an article soon depending on how the thing at Zenzi goes.
So sad that Christmas will be spent in Goa with all the aunties. But the wedding may turn out well considering there are 7 bridesmaids and 7 best men. I just found out I m one of them- the bridesmaids that is.
I m not in love, its just a phase that I m goin thru :)

<< Home