Dashing through the snow
Boy, its getting cold!Distractions are as inevitable at my workplace as snow is in Kashmir. Been thinking abt the past few months and the mistakes made, and how these mistakes happen for the best.
Don't u just hate it when people inconvenience others just to make their own lives easier. Look around everywhere u ll definitely find someone who does this, esp. in India.
The Bridget Jones theory definitely doesn't work in my life.Each area of my life is pretty much as messed up as the other. I dont even get time to pursue my journalism course. Work is too much- we worked for 11 hrs today. She still doesn't trust me though I slog my butt off coz of my eventually chosen profession or anybody having anything to do (or want to) with the press.
A journalist from CNBC came to interview her yesterday. Will put up the show timings and date as soon as I find out when its goin to air. But don't look out for me-just keep ur ears open and if u hear a tick-tock sound: that's me walking around in heels.
I like the idea of Bangalore's name change. At least ppl won't confuse it with Mangalore or vice verse, when talking abt either place.
The only thing you can expect in life is the unexpected.
Don't u just hate it when people inconvenience others just to make their own lives easier. Look around everywhere u ll definitely find someone who does this, esp. in India.
The Bridget Jones theory definitely doesn't work in my life.Each area of my life is pretty much as messed up as the other. I dont even get time to pursue my journalism course. Work is too much- we worked for 11 hrs today. She still doesn't trust me though I slog my butt off coz of my eventually chosen profession or anybody having anything to do (or want to) with the press.
A journalist from CNBC came to interview her yesterday. Will put up the show timings and date as soon as I find out when its goin to air. But don't look out for me-just keep ur ears open and if u hear a tick-tock sound: that's me walking around in heels.
I like the idea of Bangalore's name change. At least ppl won't confuse it with Mangalore or vice verse, when talking abt either place.
The only thing you can expect in life is the unexpected.


<< Home