Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dance little angel

Considering how much work I got done today I m not as tired as I normally am.


Got a dress pattern after figuring out that we don't have one as yet. Its pretty cool;I just hope it works with the material, which btw was selected by aunties and neice in Goa so u can only imagine how it must be. If u cant, heres help: There's a wine colour tissue material which goes on top of a dark baby pink satin-type material (the lining for the dress). Will put up pictures and u can rate it on a scale of 1-10.

Spent some time with the sis-in-law-to-be and she s not as ditzy as I thought. I like her doll-like eyes most of all. Vic pisses her off the most. He just doesnt know when to stop talking.



I was in my own little fantasy land when I entered the gent's compartment since the train was abt to leave and I couldnt get to the ladies'. This bugger seated on the side seat asked me for the time which i told him and then got back inside my head. But then he asked whether I m goin to work. I said no-I m goin shopping. He asked for a sip of water from my bisleri which i gave to him. Then he asked where r u goin shopping, and I said I m not goin shopping- i thought he was being too curious. The train pulled in at the next stop and just as it was about to start off again i decided,"ok,i don't want to b talking to him anymore." I went to the next compartment leaving this guy wondering aloud,"what happened?"

Met Yulan's dost log - all 3 masti bacchas. They tried hard to act civil in front of me considering I was her aunt. Also heard abt some revelations about crushes and abt friends being more than the appearances they put up. Next saturday is prom night for all of them MMKites.

Saw Garam Masala..What a waste of time, except for some cute John Abraham scenes. I cudn't make it thru the whole movie though.



Life is what happens to u while u re busy doing other things.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai