Black and blue
My mind can really wander off course when at work. Left alone at the office the other day, I began to imagine the look on their faces when they got back and saw me lifeless on the floor, my neck slashed and blood slowly leaving my body. I can be morbid at times, and then there are entertaining thoughts as well, like when they pass my desk and I see them walk, I picture them wearing Garba outfits.
This guy called in the noon and said," guess who?" I cudnt guess:( Later I remembered who it cud be with a little investigative help. I m sure Vence put him up to this and I have a feeling I know why.
Read abt it in Mid-day. I grew thru eve-teasing or was the growth inspite of it? God knows. It doesnt bother me anymore and is in fact an ego-boost when it comes out of the blues from unexpected ppl. Though it can feel unsafe sometimes, especially if its coming from the only guy standing with u at the bus stop and he's drunk.
Saw the red light area of Grant rd yesterday for the 1st time when I caught the wrong bus. Note to self and others : Yellow clothes and dark lipstick very very rarely work in tandem.
'Winners never quit and quitters never win'
'Life is a test.It is only a test.'
This guy called in the noon and said," guess who?" I cudnt guess:( Later I remembered who it cud be with a little investigative help. I m sure Vence put him up to this and I have a feeling I know why.
Read abt it in Mid-day. I grew thru eve-teasing or was the growth inspite of it? God knows. It doesnt bother me anymore and is in fact an ego-boost when it comes out of the blues from unexpected ppl. Though it can feel unsafe sometimes, especially if its coming from the only guy standing with u at the bus stop and he's drunk.
Saw the red light area of Grant rd yesterday for the 1st time when I caught the wrong bus. Note to self and others : Yellow clothes and dark lipstick very very rarely work in tandem.
'Winners never quit and quitters never win'
'Life is a test.It is only a test.'


<< Home