That thing
Thanks for this link, Sweebie ;)
http://philobiblion.blogspot.com/2005/11/menstruation-why-is-it-so-hard-to-say.html
For the uninitiated, the link is about periods being made a big deal of. Dunno about other religions but Gujrati 'women', maybe just a certain caste, are not allowed in the kitchen when they re on their thing and they re also supposed to keep their plates and glasses separate. How mean is that?
I m gonna let you in on a secret. In college I had this Gujju friend (she s married now) .One day she wanted to go to the temple and wanted me to come along so she asked me if it was 'that time' for me. You know how there are times in your life when certain lies you tell will remain with u forever? This is one of those times for me. Can't remember why I did it but I didnt feel too regretful except for when this feeling crept over me that I shudn't have lied to her.
Today while accessing my blog site, I typed in www.randomweirdness.com instead of the real thing by mistake and cudnt help but wonder what would happen if we all had a site with our blog name. Just imagine what Vaibhav wud have to type in the address box on top - www.protonicdistillationofsub-atomicparticles.com! Bellyache is pretty easy, so is My space. Sweebie's is just as big as Vibe's and so is Arjuns.I want to crack that Madonna-doesnt-have-one-but-Arnold-does joke here but cant remember it. but I m sure u all do :)
I m on my way to joining the crane neck club. By the end of the day my neck and back are gone for a toss on Wankede stadium. One more thing about this job is that my personality is way more toned down and subtle. I cant remember the last time I had a good laugh with someone.
Someone, quick! Get me a boyfriend!
:) Have a fun day ahead
http://philobiblion.blogspot.com/2005/11/menstruation-why-is-it-so-hard-to-say.html
For the uninitiated, the link is about periods being made a big deal of. Dunno about other religions but Gujrati 'women', maybe just a certain caste, are not allowed in the kitchen when they re on their thing and they re also supposed to keep their plates and glasses separate. How mean is that?
I m gonna let you in on a secret. In college I had this Gujju friend (she s married now) .One day she wanted to go to the temple and wanted me to come along so she asked me if it was 'that time' for me. You know how there are times in your life when certain lies you tell will remain with u forever? This is one of those times for me. Can't remember why I did it but I didnt feel too regretful except for when this feeling crept over me that I shudn't have lied to her.
Today while accessing my blog site, I typed in www.randomweirdness.com instead of the real thing by mistake and cudnt help but wonder what would happen if we all had a site with our blog name. Just imagine what Vaibhav wud have to type in the address box on top - www.protonicdistillationofsub-atomicparticles.com! Bellyache is pretty easy, so is My space. Sweebie's is just as big as Vibe's and so is Arjuns.I want to crack that Madonna-doesnt-have-one-but-Arnold-does joke here but cant remember it. but I m sure u all do :)
I m on my way to joining the crane neck club. By the end of the day my neck and back are gone for a toss on Wankede stadium. One more thing about this job is that my personality is way more toned down and subtle. I cant remember the last time I had a good laugh with someone.
Someone, quick! Get me a boyfriend!
:) Have a fun day ahead

<< Home