The rising
Got called back after the interview on monday.I was so nervous that day even the interviewer said she d never met a candidate like me before.It went pretty well actually.its always fun to be interviewed but a bit scary too since u re kinda put on a spot.She wanted to see my blog when I mentioned it(stupid,stupid,stupid) but I flat out told her no.Note to self:Be more diplomatic next time around.
No matter how rich a person is,style and etiquette still elude some of them.Ever noticed?
Apparently someone called Andrew Stimpson got cured of Aids,that too in one year!doctors are baffled abt the disappearance of all the symptoms.I bet it has something to do with being positive.Lets see wat they find out.
Wish me luck for the job!
No matter how rich a person is,style and etiquette still elude some of them.Ever noticed?
Apparently someone called Andrew Stimpson got cured of Aids,that too in one year!doctors are baffled abt the disappearance of all the symptoms.I bet it has something to do with being positive.Lets see wat they find out.
Wish me luck for the job!

<< Home