Rain drops keep falling on my head
So much can happen in just one week. I m still getting to know things but I m not very into the fact that they converse in Gujrati among themselves sometimes. Makes me wonder if they re talkin about me. Maybe I ought to break out into one of my known-their unknown languages on the phone a couple of times and then they ll get wat its like.
Some ppl get paralysed by fear. I don't. Some ppl get paralysed by anger. I m one of those ppl.
She indirectly accused me of using the computer for personal use, maybe bloggin or something (I knew I shudnt have mentioned that at the interview) Cant remember wat I was thinking when I went back to my comp,but then the waterworks began. 5 minutes later things were ok. It feels good knowing I didnt let her see that side of me, but maybe she cud tell going by my almost bright-neon pink nose.
Women spend so much money on make-up and it definitely has something to do with the packaging. Loreal products always gets me drooling. I cant put up pics from a cafe but u can put a search on images and take a look and u ll know wat i mean. Maybe this is from a girl's point of view but do let me know wat the guys reading this think.
Met a met of interesting ppl since I joined. Wonder how homosexual guys lead a normal healthy life even after being married, to a woman.
Some ppl get paralysed by fear. I don't. Some ppl get paralysed by anger. I m one of those ppl.
She indirectly accused me of using the computer for personal use, maybe bloggin or something (I knew I shudnt have mentioned that at the interview) Cant remember wat I was thinking when I went back to my comp,but then the waterworks began. 5 minutes later things were ok. It feels good knowing I didnt let her see that side of me, but maybe she cud tell going by my almost bright-neon pink nose.
Women spend so much money on make-up and it definitely has something to do with the packaging. Loreal products always gets me drooling. I cant put up pics from a cafe but u can put a search on images and take a look and u ll know wat i mean. Maybe this is from a girl's point of view but do let me know wat the guys reading this think.
Met a met of interesting ppl since I joined. Wonder how homosexual guys lead a normal healthy life even after being married, to a woman.

<< Home