Like toy soldiers
Never noticed that Parsis wear Burkhas just like Muslims, except that they dont wear black ones. Saw these 2 women standing at the bus stop with me when I had this thought which led to another thought- I never knew how Parsi funerals were held...just found out sometime back. Apparently they re hung from a tree over a well and left for crows (correct me if I m wrong).
Wish I could carry my black bundle of joy to work with me. She wouldn't have to worry about India winning/losing a match or diwali, and I d learn to relax just looking at her.
Mallika Sherawat is doing really well. I mean look at her hair, it looks animated or something. Could be really silky to the touch. Its becoming increasingly difficult finding a wallpaper or poster of hers where there's no cleavage show. She must be hot and all but I only like her face and her skin, on which I m sure lots and lots of pigmented moisturiser must be used.
Wish I could carry my black bundle of joy to work with me. She wouldn't have to worry about India winning/losing a match or diwali, and I d learn to relax just looking at her.
Mallika Sherawat is doing really well. I mean look at her hair, it looks animated or something. Could be really silky to the touch. Its becoming increasingly difficult finding a wallpaper or poster of hers where there's no cleavage show. She must be hot and all but I only like her face and her skin, on which I m sure lots and lots of pigmented moisturiser must be used.



<< Home