Kal ho na whore
A gigolo was caught today in Chennai.The whole concept of a male sex worker never fails to amuse :)
I had a very confusing series of dreams last night.there were 4 in all and it felt more like a nightmare considering most of my relatives were in it.In one part of the dream I got a bit too cozy with a male friend and the awkwardness was so strong I actually felt it and on waking thought it was real.
Cooks n Maru got a new car-a Chevrolet Aveo.Looks pretty spacious..maybe they ve planned for ahead;)
In more good news my pain has finally flown away.well,actually it hasnt permanently flown away yet.but I m too happy to care.
Everyones giving their views on legalisation of prostitution so i might as well share my 2 rs. worth as well.I think it should.they banned dance bars and see wat happened.
I had a very confusing series of dreams last night.there were 4 in all and it felt more like a nightmare considering most of my relatives were in it.In one part of the dream I got a bit too cozy with a male friend and the awkwardness was so strong I actually felt it and on waking thought it was real.
Cooks n Maru got a new car-a Chevrolet Aveo.Looks pretty spacious..maybe they ve planned for ahead;)
In more good news my pain has finally flown away.well,actually it hasnt permanently flown away yet.but I m too happy to care.
Everyones giving their views on legalisation of prostitution so i might as well share my 2 rs. worth as well.I think it should.they banned dance bars and see wat happened.

<< Home