Getting jiggy with it
Thanks for the luck all and sorry abt the delay in updates.Home comp still not working:(
The call back went well especially since I didnt know it was a 2nd interview.I was quite wired,u cud tell.The interviewer was very entertained by my presence.I havent been in such an amusing situation since the time i thought it was possible for a guy to have an 18" thang:)
Its a different feeling bein in control of the future,a sense of empowerment.
Its goin to b tough tryin to get an off.I hope I dont have to spend christmas alone in Bbay while the family is in Goa.must start shopping now..the carols have already begun.Goin to get myself a pair of antlers:)
The call back went well especially since I didnt know it was a 2nd interview.I was quite wired,u cud tell.The interviewer was very entertained by my presence.I havent been in such an amusing situation since the time i thought it was possible for a guy to have an 18" thang:)
Its a different feeling bein in control of the future,a sense of empowerment.
Its goin to b tough tryin to get an off.I hope I dont have to spend christmas alone in Bbay while the family is in Goa.must start shopping now..the carols have already begun.Goin to get myself a pair of antlers:)

<< Home