Numb
And so I got back.Quite a long time back actually but cant update coz ghar ka pc kaam nahi karta.Kaamchor:) At a cafe right now and cant post pics.So bad.
In more recent news my south indian is back.He hasnt changed much like i thought.and he still doesnt have a girlfriend.Oh,and he still dresses like a school boy but I hate to give him grief over that anymore.Forgot wat he sounds like.Will call to wish him on Halloween.
Mnagalore looks good from inside a car,mostly te beaches.overall its just like Goa.Got a day of rain while in goa.My sweet little neices changed almoist overnight.Or maybe they were always this way and I m only become more observant now.I m gonna have to learn to keep my distance.
This mouse sucks.this pc sucks.I wish i were at home on my own computer.
I m ur little devil baby
In more recent news my south indian is back.He hasnt changed much like i thought.and he still doesnt have a girlfriend.Oh,and he still dresses like a school boy but I hate to give him grief over that anymore.Forgot wat he sounds like.Will call to wish him on Halloween.
Mnagalore looks good from inside a car,mostly te beaches.overall its just like Goa.Got a day of rain while in goa.My sweet little neices changed almoist overnight.Or maybe they were always this way and I m only become more observant now.I m gonna have to learn to keep my distance.
This mouse sucks.this pc sucks.I wish i were at home on my own computer.
I m ur little devil baby

<< Home