Friday, October 07, 2005

Insignificance

Its been busy off-late.No time to miss anyone not in touch anymore.Very excited to finish new set of notes...already begun readin it before the preceding exam is done with.

Neither Jlt nor Jam excite anymore.Maybe I ve outgrown most of the content or dont find it interesting bein out of college & all.


A pig named yoh...Still looks better than Orcs

One thing I learnt abt Librans I never knew before--they can b stubborn & act more sensitive than they are.I kinda disagree with that but this is just my opinion.Nel,Vic and Shan r all Librans.

Dunno wat to gift Shan..watever it is ,cant beat a cake,foreign chocolates & dunno wat else being given by someone who claimed to hate him when he hired them.


Jack-owned Nokia Communicator.


She came into the room with her scalp bristling in pink plastic curlers.He said,"What happened to you head?"
She said,"I set it."
He said, "What time does it go off?"



Powered by Blogger

Mumbai