dont u steal my Sunshine
Thundering & lightning happening in Goa.wil b getting a first hand experience of the rain there soon enough.While packing my bags I had this strange feelin dat my baggage is gonna b separated from me and reach someone who really needs it.I day dream a lot these days so I guess thats a part of my overactive mind.
Wonder wat the weather in Mangalore is like.wil only b carryin 3 pairs of shoes but am so tempted to carry 2 more.

Did best buses have fire extinguishers in them before?
We will now upgrade your brain, please wait...searching...searching...still searching...sorry NO BRAIN found
Wonder wat the weather in Mangalore is like.wil only b carryin 3 pairs of shoes but am so tempted to carry 2 more.

Did best buses have fire extinguishers in them before?
We will now upgrade your brain, please wait...searching...searching...still searching...sorry NO BRAIN found


<< Home