Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blind

At a cafe again.This time to avoid house guests.

Eve teasers r gonna get more than then just a glance from me now.I have conjunctivitis or sore eyes as some call it.*wicked evil laughter.

She's still here.Isnt the month over yet?Apparently shes planning to stay for a few more days.God help me!

Have a get-together sort of thing in the parish today...will have to take care to avoid meeting people's eyes.Maybe I shud walk with my eyes closed.

According to a beauty mag,my body type doesnt exist.There's style advice for others but I, and a few other chicas miss out on the bit.

Just when I think abt givin up wine,a survey comes & declares that it is actually good for women in moderation as compared to tee-totallers.It helps fertility...Miko,u listening babe?:)


Tanu is online now tryin to talk some sense into me abt a career decision.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai