Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Attraction

The whole of yesterday evenin was spent weighing her negative & positive traits.The hate had made itself visible so I had to sit by myself and come up with a way to undo all I thot was done.Evry time i thot of a bad thing she s done or said,I tried remembering something gud.I came up wid the idea of making a list of 50 things I liked abt her...later I pared the list down to 10.It felt less of a himalyan task that way.I m still procrastinating tho :)


Aunty,cous-sis-in-law-to-be and cousin

Something I dont get is why women like older guys.They exude charm & all and r kinda cute too-some of them.But to be attracted in the way some of my friends so nonchalantly talk abt doesnt go down with me the way it does with them.I like Michael Douglas & Richard Gere but just coz they seem like nice ppl.

If I had to choose I d prolly choose to b wid a younger fellow rather than an older man...but theres always the height factor.It wudnt b much of a bother if it didnt make me feel like a giant being almost 6 foot high.And then there's also the feeling of actually being older.In my experience they can be somewhat immature & juvenile.


I now know wat a ghungaroo is:)


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai