Thursday, September 22, 2005

'Whats-her-name' & the 7 Dwarfs

Got some pretty decent career advice once again,this time courtesy Rialto.Poor fellow has a fever right now so he must b sleeping.Sunday was a hectic day for him.He reached from Bbay at 10 and went to office where he helped a guy who d just been in an accident,& then reached his wife & kids home.Then headed back to the office,got his work done and then returned to his main office.Coming home,his bike got punctured n he had to leave it there since he had no tools with him.Had to return later with a friend to get it.Tiresome just hearin abt it,isnt it?



Cleaning around on my loft as usual,I chanced upon a spoofed Cinderella story I d written...was wondering if its gud enough to go public.it needs to b edited a bit.

Nice butt,no?


Cant help but think of Dj Kartik & Vagator beach.With his drug addcition cud he still b around.healthy?Wish I cud talk to him again...wats it with Djs & xtc?Amit must ve changed a lot too, i m sure..he used to b this puny kid who knew more abt music than i cud ever dream.Its amazing how time changes people.


I think Mark fell too.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai