Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Simple Life

Relationships r difficult.I know nothing about them but my friends think its all worth it.I still wonder how some ppl manage to stay together despite obvious stray-prone traits ,past casinova type behaviour etc etc.

Open relationships where there's no talk of exclusivity unless the both feel synonymously rate high on my list of progressive concepts.The terms r simple.You re allowed to see other ppl while with another and no questions asked about answers the other person wouldnt want to give-wouldnt that be nice?It would suit me most perfectly since i m so indecisive at times.The good thing is i know wat i want and with whom i want it,but sometimes things can get out of control.

Simran & one of her demos on how to cry when u win the Miss world Pagaent


I used to think the world of Rach & Ryan.I still do but now i see everything a bit more objectively.Who wud think that she,who has everything going right for her-smart boyfriend & job in hand before college was done,wud b insecure because of teensy little me.I was a bit hurt to know she didnt trust me,or maybe she wasn't thnking of me as a friend but as just another girl.Its just wrong to steal boyfriends from other girls,no one deserves something like this,esp. good friends.



Come December and theres another wedding in the family..this time in Mangalore.Thats where the girl is from.Met her briefly at Cooks wedding..she s pretty dumb.Yeah,i meant pretty & dumb.Sarah is quite tall...is an air hostess so she has to be.Definitely a show stealer,the camera man went trigger happy shooting her.Oh,and no prizes for guessing who caught the bouquet.Alf was so vying for it and she almost caught it if the hostess didnt do a double hop.Maru was sad she didnt get her bouquet back:(I was too...didnt even get to hold it for too long.

If I know my cousin well enough the marriage will either get postponed or cancelled altogether.



He s doin it again.God!


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai