Thursday, September 29, 2005

Food for thought...Spam

That woman on Super sale was playing so well from the past six days I almost thought the Mercedes Benz wud b hers today or tomorrow.It was sad to see her go.The stay-at-home-mom who won today gave up the kinetic & will b back tomorrow.


Its tough to get Asterix & Obelix cartoons on the net, in English.If u find a good site pls leave me a link.X-men is one of my fave fantasy flicks as also is Harry Potter.Havent yet seen Lord of the Rings till the end.Sad,I know.


A tip for all those bugged by spammers:When u update ur blog immediately reload the blog and u ll notice a comment or 2 there already.If not reload a couple of times.Saves u the trouble of loggin in again and deleting these unwanted comments.Thats wat I do.




Tomatoes contain vit c,beta carotene & lycopene which protect against skin cancer.dunno abt that but its wat makes me dumb....tomatoes that is.



Eventually all women r the same.Just when guys of the world thought a female is born who doesnt give a crap abt wat ppl say or think abt her,she goes & ruins their illusions.I m talkin abt Angelina Jolie.You ll think,' what is this girl(thats me) on abt?She really doesnt give a crap.' Oh but she does.Check out the body language on this woman in month old or older pics of her and Brad together(and almost together) and u ll know wat i mean.

I wont b surprised if i get negative feedback on this from a certain someone...he s so negative anyways so its totally expected even if he makes an article abt how ppl shudnt care abt the lives of other ppl,celebrities especially.Ask me why I think he s negative.Maybe i ll tell u, Vaibhav.


Here's a little script from 'Remix'
Tia:Angel,tum aise behave kyu kar rahi ho?
Poo:Anvesha sahi thi,meh motiroli hun
Tia:What rubbish r u talkin,Poo
Poo:The truth is always rubbish
:)


Aim for the stars.But first, aim for their bodyguards.


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai