Friday, September 30, 2005

Drop it like its hot

Yesterday mass was fun,it always is.I had these giggling fits that stopped only when i realised y I was there.It was a 3 yr death anniv mass of her Dad's.Thankfully she was too preoccupied keepin a vigil on me & preventing herself from laughing to even think of being sad.She didnt cry this time which is gud otherwise the rest of the day wud ve been quite depressing.

We went to her place then and said some prayers for the souls of the dearly departed.

Sude's in Abu dhabi...will b back before the 20th nex month acc to the offline,but weird that he said he ll call me on landing.After all this time of not having called or msged a single time except to wish me maybe last yr or the yr before dat,on my bday,he suddenly remembers his old friend.I think Daddy scared him off;)

Vic turns 21 on Mahatma Gandhi's day.Sunday s gonna b a busy day for lil 'ol me.I cant even think abt getting a job....life is pleasant this way and skin is great when its stress-free.

Midday had this article today abt tomboys & there was this thing one of the girls interviewed said tht when u re nice & friendly with guys they think u re hitting on to them, and i thought 'how true is that!'

Its happened so many times I refuse to count...some of the times I agree it was my fault coz I really was hittin on them---Jadhu,chappal...u name it:) it feels nice to b in control once in a while.

Salon trips drain me.Not coz of the walkin or the waiting it out but just sitting there gettin judged by other women.The urge to look away is strong but i try to resist.Its feels ingratiating to bring on the guilt esp since they re payin so much extra unneeded attention to looks.To be well groomed is equivalent to me to being well mannered but some women r so obsessed with staying ahead of others,its stupid.

Miss college.Miss teachers....Miss everything thats not there anymore.I guess I ll just have to kill time by stayin in the moment till I learn not to miss things


All of u out there sick of me posting Angelina's pics every now and then,here's respite..I m gonna stop:)

Is it an out of body experience when u re mind is blank & u re thinkin nothin


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai