Da Vinci Code
I havent read the book but those who ve read it swear by the theories in it abt the catholic church...some r fascinated.some r confused.,still others r in search of the light at the end of the tunnel,hopefully not that of an oncoming train:)
According to moi,religion is something that gives u hope and builds optimism in times of need.After all who does one turn to in times of trouble or turmoil?The big guy himself,of course,right?I feel sad for those who turn away for petty reasons.A good friend of mine said,not to me specifically,that religion shudn't b bought into the workplace.As much as i like him and his weird notions & ideas,i beg to differ.religious festivals shud by all means be celebrated in offices as long as ALL the festivals r covered...id,christmas,holi,etc,but a fine line of profesionalism needs to b drawn at the right distance.Extremes r just too bad.

I love that my comp is back on his feet.I say his coz last time i called him a her,he got mad and went on a strike:)so no taking chances
I love the smell of new shoes more than flowers:)I got a pair gifted from Alph.
I still have bad messages saved on my cell
According to moi,religion is something that gives u hope and builds optimism in times of need.After all who does one turn to in times of trouble or turmoil?The big guy himself,of course,right?I feel sad for those who turn away for petty reasons.A good friend of mine said,not to me specifically,that religion shudn't b bought into the workplace.As much as i like him and his weird notions & ideas,i beg to differ.religious festivals shud by all means be celebrated in offices as long as ALL the festivals r covered...id,christmas,holi,etc,but a fine line of profesionalism needs to b drawn at the right distance.Extremes r just too bad.

I love that my comp is back on his feet.I say his coz last time i called him a her,he got mad and went on a strike:)so no taking chances
I love the smell of new shoes more than flowers:)I got a pair gifted from Alph.
I still have bad messages saved on my cell

<< Home