Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Aashiq banayaa apne

Ppl who dont have to wear glasses dont know how lucky they are.I can get along without, but the world is less blurry with them on.

This delicate darling shudnt be allowed in public transport for reasons best kept secret.

And I heard a new phrase coming from an eve teaser.something i ve never heard before.this guy I passed on the street said 'Good shampoo'...........go figure.Movies r no longer the only source of inspiration for the roadside junglee.Considering there r more ads between serials ,programs & movies one shudnt b surprised.I wud ve found it funny if a guy just before him hadnt called me darling.hmm,I m in public demand:)



Ever notice someone look at you,and then when u look back at them they pretend to look somewhere else?I ve been on both ends of the sending and receiving ritual. That guy at the Doc's place in Goa was really funny.I burst out laughing totally embarassing him when he pretended to not b lookin at moi.Shy guys can be cute.

Picked up some material from my course which that aunty almost didnt give me coz i didnt have the studentship number,so i said that she can find it out by my name.She said"you have ur name na?"I said yes.lol.


Grant wonders how come we re not together.

Its so cool how many comments u can collect on ur blog by just threatening to pack up & leave.Sweebie got abt 30 comments when he did that...I dont think anyone wud blink if i pulled the same stunt!



books at flora fountain now relocated


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai